Wednesday October 17, 5 Olympians are giving away 50 free bicycles!
Enter the contest by Friday October 12 to win one of the bikes (details below). You do not have to enter the contest to attend the event on October 17. All are welcome to attend and/or to enter the contest.
In attendance on October 17 will be:
- Adam van Koeverden – four-time Olympic medalist in Kayaking and Ward 19, Trinity-Spadina resident!
- Kurt Browning – four-time World Champion Figure Skater
- Kara Lang – Olympian and Women’s World Cup player for Soccer
- Brian Stemmle – four-time Olympian in Downhill and Super-G skiing
- Mark Oldershaw – Olympic Medalist in Canoeing
Enter the contest to win a bike!
Deadline: Friday October 12, 5pm
I am helping the Olympians choose contest winners see the rules below.
- Write a story or draw a picture that tells me how much you love cycling and why it is important to our City.
- Please include your age and whether you would prefer a men’s/boys’ bike or women’s/girls’ bike
- Also include your address and phone number
- All ages are welcome to enter, we have bikes of all sizes!
Enter by filling in the form below.
Or you can enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending me something directly to my office:
Office of Councillor Mike Layton
Suite C47, Second Floor
Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street West
Call (416) 392-4009 if you have any questions.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday October 17, 4:00pm at 177 Pendrith Street (map) where the Olympians will be giving away 50 bicycles! Note that these are used refurbished bikes.
Download and share the flyer for the event by clicking here [pdf].